The International Propeller Club is preparing a new generation to take its place in the maritime industry. This includes:
- Developing high school maritime curriculum.
- Awarding college scholarships for maritime studies.
- Mentoring students and young adults about the marine transportation system and their jobs in the maritime industry.
- Chartering Student Clubs at educational institutions.
- Supporting trade schools that prepare young people to work in the shipping and shipbuilding industry.
- Managing an Adopt-A-Ship program to help elementary school students learn about shipping and the world around them.